It is used to provide gentle and effective relief from constipation. It softens the stool and makes it easier to pass. It is also recommended to prevent constipation and promote healthy bowel movement. It is known to provide prompt action and can be used by adults as well as older individuals to get rid of constipation.
It contains liquid paraffin and milk of magnesia as the active ingredients. The milk of magnesia works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis. The presence of liquid paraffin is responsible for the lubricating properties which help in retaining water and fat in the stools. This helps to ease bowel movement and aids in smooth defecation. It is available in 225ml & 450ml bottles in mixed fruit and mint flavors.
This syrup is safe when taken as advised by your doctor. It is also recommended for use in children. It is best to take this medicine at bedtime, preferably with water and if necessary, again in the morning or as advised by the physician. However, avoid taking it in excess as that may cause certain side effects such as abdominal cramps, vomiting, and nausea.Key ingredients:
- Liquid Paraffin: 3.75 ml
- Milk of Magnesia: 11.25 ml
Key uses/benefits of Cremaffin Liquid Syrup:
- Provides gentle and effective relief from constipation
- Provides prompt defecation in around 8 hours
- Helps in softening the stool by drawing water through osmosis
- Promotes healthy bowel movement and improves bowel function
- Lubricates the intestinal lining which helps in easy passing of the stools
- Does not cause digestion problems such as gas and bloating
- Suits kids, adults as well as older people and is sugar-free